CAPRI institute is a private cosmetology institute with four locations throughout the state of New Jersey. The school was founded in 1961 by Helmut E. Muenster, who passed away in 1983 and was a prominent member of the state’s professional cosmetologists. Since the school’s founding the system has grown in scope and size, adding additional programs and following the guidance of Anne E. Muenster. The school is known for its excellence in training and maintains its high standards heading into the future.
Students are able to choose from a number of high demand beauty specialties when considering their educations, including cosmetology, barbering, skin care (esthetics) and nail technology. The school also offers instructor training for professionals who wish to become licensed teachers. The school’s faculty consists of experienced industry professionals that utilize their knowledge and experience to ensure that students are prepared upon graduation for entry into the workforce. The skill development and training provided by the school is designed to ensure that employer needs will be met.
Capri Institute- Brick is located at 268 Brick Blvd in the city of Brick. Close to 110 students graduate from this campus yearly. This campus provides services for students in the form of job placement options for students after graduation, career guidance for students in need of help, and remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting capriinstitute.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Capri Institute- Brick. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 232-2774.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 69 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Barber (900 Hours)
The barber program offered on average takes about nine months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- The length of the barber program is usually 9 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about six months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- 29 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
program takes on average four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||87%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||53%||$5,259|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$9,805|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Capri Institute- Brick. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Bordentown in Bordentown, NJ (30 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - Perth Amboy in Perth Amboy, NJ (33 miles away)
- Levittown Beauty Academy in Levittown, PA (37 miles away)
- Academy of Cosmetology and Esthetics NYC in Staten Island, NY (37 miles away)
- The Lab - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Ewing, NJ (38 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY (40 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY (42 miles away)
- Career School of NY in Staten Island, NY (42 miles away)