Cascade Beauty College provides a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Auburn, WA, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 6 straight years. Cascade Beauty College primarily provides classes in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills and abilities required to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology training courses being offered at this location are:
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
Cascade Beauty College graduates approximately 27 students each year. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around 25%.
Cascade Beauty College provides student services in the form of job placement options for graduates in need of employment and cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. Students are advised to look up state licensing requirements to make sure programs meet established standards. Students can learn more about Cascade Beauty College, including licensing and consumer disclosures, by visiting cascadebeautycollege.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cascade Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (253) 288-3757.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fifteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- 12 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Read more and see other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- 12 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$5,712|
|Receiving Student Loans||30%||$3,558|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cascade Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty - Branch Campus in Federal Way, WA (4 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Tacoma in Tacoma, WA (13 miles away)
- BJ's Beauty & Barber College in Tacoma, WA (14 miles away)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute in Seattle, WA (22 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue in Bellevue, WA (22 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Shoreline in Shoreline, WA (27 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty in Mountlake Terrace, WA (28 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Everett in Everett, WA (42 miles away)