Central Texas Beauty College - Round Rock offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Round Rock, Texas, which is in a predominantly metropolitan area. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1977. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for gainful employment upon completion, having provided all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this school are:
Over 300 students have enrolled at Central Texas Beauty College - Round Rock over the last couple of years, with about 45% of students who start the program continue on to complete it.
City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested students may visit the school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Central Texas Beauty College – Round Rock. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (512) 244-2235.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 6 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually eight months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $300*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||71%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$2,545|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Central Texas Beauty College – Round Rock. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Round Rock in Round Rock, TX (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The school - Austin in Austin, TX (5 miles away)
- Avenue Five Institute in Austin, TX (11 miles away)
- Baldwin Beauty School - North Austin in Austin, TX (11 miles away)
- Baldwin Beauty School - South Austin in Austin, TX (20 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Austin in Austin, TX (21 miles away)
- Central Texas Beauty College - Temple in Temple, TX (43 miles away)