Chambersburg Beauty School provides cosmetology training for students located in Chambersburg and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has granted certificates to over eighty cosmetology students with a graduation rate of around 52%. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this location are:
- Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
One of the ways Chambersburg Beauty School may support its students is by offering students with help in finding employment.
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the education provided by Chambersburg Beauty School for over nine straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Chambersburg Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (717) 267-0041.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about thirteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- 23 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Barber (1,250 Hours)
Barber program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (500 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered most often takes about five months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,768|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$4,248|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Chambersburg Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Award Beauty School in Hagerstown, MD (21 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Hanover in Hanover, PA (38 miles away)
- The Temple - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Frederick, MD (38 miles away)
- Frederick School of Cosmetology in Frederick, MD (39 miles away)