Champion Institute of Cosmetology, located in the rural area of Palm Springs, CA, offers cosmetology training. Champion Institute of Cosmetology has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2005. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to train students for long term employment upon completion, having provided all the skills necessary to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. The cosmetology programs being offered at this location are:
Enrollment at this school is about eighty-one students yearly.
Champion Institute of Cosmetology offers job placement opportunities for graduates looking for work. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Champion Institute of Cosmetology, including licensure preparation, by visiting championcosmetology.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Champion Institute of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (760) 322-2227.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about ten months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 15 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Get more information about esthetician and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||23%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||23%||$5,726|
|Receiving Student Loans||21%||$3,147|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Champion Institute of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- International School of Beauty Inc in Palm Desert, CA (11 miles away)
- Coachella Valley Beauty College in La Quinta, CA (17 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - La Quinta in La Quinta, CA (17 miles away)
- Elite Cosmetology School in Yucca Valley, CA (22 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Hemet in Hemet, CA (27 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Moreno Valley in Moreno Valley, CA (40 miles away)
- Esthetiques Cosmetology Institute in Temecula, CA (41 miles away)
- Royale College of Beauty in Temecula, CA (41 miles away)