Students interested in a career in cosmetology may pursue an education through Cinta Aveda Institute, which is located in a metropolitan area of San Francisco, CA. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Cinta Aveda Institute for over three consecutive years. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for long term employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. The cosmetology programs being taught at this location are:
Cinta Aveda Institute graduates about 110 students annually, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of about 95%.
Cinta Aveda Institute offers cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. Local and state licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website or quickly gather information from the school by completing the form on our portal today.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Cinta Aveda Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (415) 989-4400.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $24,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,600*
- 72 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- 78 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $22,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,600*
- 14 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (2,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about seventeen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $27,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $5,000*
- Takes about 17 months to complete
Master Esthetician (1,500 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes usually twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,100*
- 32 students completed the master esthetician program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||61%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||48%||$3,393|
|Receiving Student Loans||61%||$7,345|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cinta Aveda Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - San Francisco in San Francisco, CA (0.9 miles away)
- San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology in San Francisco, CA (1.0 miles away)
- Hilltop Beauty School in Daly City, CA (7 miles away)
- Moler Barber College - Oakland in Oakland, CA (8 miles away)
- Alameda Beauty College in Alameda, CA (9 miles away)
- International College of Cosmetology in Oakland, CA (10 miles away)
- Northern California Institute of Cosmetology Inc in San Leandro, CA (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - East Bay in Pleasant Hill, CA (22 miles away)