Claremore Beauty College, located in the rural area of Claremore, OK, offers cosmetology training for interested students. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1988. Claremore Beauty College primarily provides classes in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, increasing the chances that students who complete the program will have the skills and abilities required to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition, Claremore Beauty College also provides a nail technology program, which provides education in nail artistry and a cosmetology instructor training program for students who aim to become educators.
The school has an enrollment of close to twenty-three students each year, with about 82% of students who start the program continue on to graduate. This school reported students had a federal loan default rate of approximately 10% in 2009.
Claremore Beauty College offers student services such as cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement options for individuals looking for work. Students are advised to look up state and county licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Claremore Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (918) 341-4370.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 8 months
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$4,081|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$2,722|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Claremore Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Pryor Beauty College in Pryor, OK (16 miles away)
- CC's Cosmetology College in Tulsa, OK (18 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Broken Arrow in Broken Arrow, OK (21 miles away)
- Broken Arrow Beauty College - Tulsa in Tulsa, OK (22 miles away)
- Technical Institute of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences in Tulsa, OK (23 miles away)
- Standard Beauty College of Oklahoma LLC in Sand Springs, OK (30 miles away)
- Virgils Beauty College in Muskogee, OK (41 miles away)
- Beauty Technical College Inc in Tahlequah, OK (46 miles away)