Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may pursue an education through Cobb Beauty College Inc, which is located in a residential area of Kennesaw, GA. The Council on Occupational Education has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Cobb Beauty College Inc for over twenty years. Cobb Beauty College Inc primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology, increasing the chances that students who complete the program get the skills needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
Cobb Beauty College Inc graduates approximately twenty-two students yearly, with students having a graduation rate of around 97%. This school reported individuals had a federal loan default rate of around 3.1% in 2009.
Cobb Beauty College Inc offers student services such as help with finding job opportunities for students and career assistance for students entering a career in cosmetology. Students must look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Cobb Beauty College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (770) 424-6915.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (900 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,400*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to Cobb Beauty College Inc must pay an application fee of $100. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (770) 424-6916. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$2,642|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$7,133|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cobb Beauty College Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Kennesaw in Kennesaw, GA (3 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Atlanta in Marietta, GA (8 miles away)
- Vogue Beauty School in Hiram, GA (11 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Esani in Roswell, GA (16 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Dunwoody in Dunwoody, GA (17 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Atlanta in Atlanta, GA (20 miles away)
- Atlanta Beauty Academy in Doraville, GA (21 miles away)
- Profile Institute of Barber - Styling in Atlanta, GA (27 miles away)