Get more information about Colleen O’Haras Beauty Academy by clicking links below:
Interested individuals in and around Santa Ana may pursue a cosmetology education by attending Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy for over twenty-three straight years. Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy primarily offers education and training in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills and abilities needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy also has a cosmetology instructor training program for students who want to become educators and an esthetics program, for individuals who want to focus on skin treatments and care.
Over the past few years close to around 800 students have attended Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy, with about 50% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. The federal loan default rate last reported, which covers years 2007-2009, averaged around 15% for students taking loans to pay for this school.
Colleen O'Haras Beauty Academy provides job placement options for students looking for work. State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Colleen O’Haras Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (714) 568-5399.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $23,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- 49 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered most often takes about fifteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- The length of the barber program is usually 15 months
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered most often takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- 11 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools page.
Makeup Artist (600 Hours)
The makeup artist program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,000*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more about makeup artist programs by visiting our makeup artist schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Master Esthetician (600 Hours)
The master esthetician program offered most often takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,800*
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||60%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$5,069|
|Receiving Student Loans||55%||$6,837|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Colleen O’Haras Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Santa Ana Beauty Academy in Santa Ana, CA (2 miles away)
- COBA Academy in Orange, CA (3 miles away)
- Thanh Le College School of Cosmetology in Garden Grove, CA (4 miles away)
- Hair California Beauty Academy in Orange, CA (4 miles away)
- Coastline Beauty College in Fountain Valley, CA (5 miles away)
- Advance Beauty College in Garden Grove, CA (5 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Costa Mesa in Costa Mesa, CA (6 miles away)
- The Real Barbers College in Anaheim, CA (7 miles away)