College of Hair Design provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Lincoln. In the previous year, over 100 students completed their training and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
To help students, College of Hair Design may offer services to students, including:
- Career counseling for students
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Job placement assistance
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1997. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit collegeofhairdesign.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at College of Hair Design – Lincoln. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (402) 474-4244.
Cosmetology (2,100 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about fifteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $21,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,500*
- 40 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Get more information about cosmetology and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
The barber programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
2,100 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $22,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,900*
- Takes about 60 months to complete
1,100 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 32 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$5,205|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$10,329|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to College of Hair Design – Lincoln. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Josephs College of Beauty - Lincoln in Lincoln, NE (3 miles away)
- College of Hair Design - East Campus in Lincoln, NE (8 miles away)
- Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics in Omaha, NE (43 miles away)
- Xenon International Academy - Omaha in Omaha, NE (44 miles away)
- La'James International College in Fremont, NE (45 miles away)