Get more information about College of Hair Design by clicking links below:
College of Hair Design provides cosmetology training for students located in and around Lincoln. In the previous year, over 100 students completed their training and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this location are:
To help students, College of Hair Design may offer services to students, including:
- Career counseling for students
- Student employment services to help lower education costs
- Job placement assistance
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1997. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit collegeofhairdesign.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at College of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (402) 474-4244.
Cosmetology (2,100 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $21,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,500*
- 40 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
The barber programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
2,100 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $22,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,900*
- Takes about 60 months to complete
1,100 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $10,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- Takes about 32 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||93%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$5,205|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$10,329|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to College of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Josephs College of Beauty - Lincoln in Lincoln, NE (3 miles away)
- College of Hair Design - East Campus in Lincoln, NE (8 miles away)
- Capitol School of Hairstyling and Esthetics in Omaha, NE (43 miles away)
- Xenon International Academy - Omaha in Omaha, NE (44 miles away)
- La'James International College in Fremont, NE (45 miles away)