Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Cosmetology Career Center LLC is located at 2389 a Midway Road in the city of Carrollton. This campus has a graduating class size which is approximately 180 students annually. This campus offers student services in the form of job placement opportunities for students after graduation and career pathway assistance for students in need of help. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting pmtsdallas.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Cosmetology Career Center LLC. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (972) 669-0494.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about twelve months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,800*
- 124 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program offered on average takes about seven months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 47 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 7 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
750 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to Cosmetology Career Center LLC must pay an application fee of $100. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (972) 669-0494 x31. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$4,067|
|Receiving Student Loans||83%||$9,491|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cosmetology Career Center LLC. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Carrollton in Plano, TX (1.0 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - North Dallas in Dallas, TX (2 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Dallas in Dallas, TX (3 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas in Lewisville, TX (7 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- ABC Beauty Academy in Garland, TX (10 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Dallas in Dallas, TX (11 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (12 miles away)