Students interested in a cosmetology career may pursue an education through Cosmetology College of Franklin County, which is located in a rural area of Saint Clair, MO. The main program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which prepares students with the skills necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation.
Cosmetology College of Franklin County offers student services in the form of career assistance for students entering a career in cosmetology and help with finding job options for students. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit cosmetologycollegefranklincounty.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Cosmetology College of Franklin County. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (636) 629-3433.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- 16 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||81%||$4,183|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$4,921|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Cosmetology College of Franklin County. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Grabber School of Hair Design in St. Louis, MO (30 miles away)
- National Academy of Beauty Arts - St Louis in Saint Louis, MO (34 miles away)
- Skin Institute in Saint Louis, MO (36 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - St. Peters in St. Peters, MO (36 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mehlville in Mehlville, MO (37 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - St Charles in St. Charles, MO (39 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (44 miles away)
- St Louis Hair Academy in Saint Louis, MO (47 miles away)