David Pressley School of Cosmetology is located in Royal Oak, MI, and is a career school that focuses on cosmetology training. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2006. This school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that prepares individuals get started in the beauty industry as licensed professionals. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this school are:
In 2010-2011 close to 130 students graduated from this school, with a graduation rate of around 64%. The estimated average default rate of individuals taking student loans over the reported last three years was around 9.85%.
David Pressley School of Cosmetology provides services for students such as job placement opportunities for students looking for work, flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, and cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at David Pressley School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (248) 548-5090.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- 74 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- 13 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 5 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||65%||$4,058|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$6,825|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to David Pressley School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Mr Bela's School of Cosmetology Inc in Warren, MI (5 miles away)
- Michigan College of Beauty - Troy in Troy, MI (6 miles away)
- P&A Scholars Beauty School in Detroit, MI (7 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Michigan in Sterling Heights, MI (10 miles away)
- Michigan Barber School Inc in Detroit, MI (11 miles away)
- L'esprit Academy in Livonia, MI (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Detroit - Lakeside in Shelby Township, MI (13 miles away)
- Dorsey School of Beauty Taylor in Taylor, MI (17 miles away)