Diamonds Cosmetology College, located in the metropolitan area of Sherman, Texas, focuses on cosmetology training for interested students. Diamonds Cosmetology College has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 2009. This school provides a comprehensive cosmetology program that readies individuals for entry into the beauty industry as licensed, qualified and skillful professionals.
Diamonds Cosmetology College provides job placement opportunities for graduating students in need of employment. State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Diamonds Cosmetology College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (903) 891-0758.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 17 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||90%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||90%||$3,118|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$4,469|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Diamonds Cosmetology College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Southern School of Beauty Inc in Durant, OK (27 miles away)
- Cosmetology Career Insitute in Greenville, TX (47 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - North Dallas in Dallas, TX (48 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Carrollton in Plano, TX (49 miles away)
- Cosmetology Career Center LLC in Carrollton, TX (49 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Dallas in Lewisville, TX (50 miles away)