Interested individuals in and around Boise may pursue a cosmetology education by enrolling at D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 2010. The main program taught by D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills necessary to obtain licensure and seek out long term employment after graduation.
D'Shaw Institute of Cosmetology offers student services such as job placement options for individuals looking for work and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. Students are advised to look up state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at D’Shaw Institute of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (208) 345-6164.
Cosmetology (2,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about fourteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,100*
- 26 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||80%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||80%||$4,801|
|Receiving Student Loans||80%||$10,875|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to D’Shaw Institute of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Oliver Finley Academy of Cosmetology in Boise, ID (2 miles away)
- Scot Lewis Schools - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Boise, ID (3 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Boise in Boise, ID (3 miles away)
- Razzle Dazzle College of Hair Design in Nampa, ID (15 miles away)