Located in Lenexa, KS, Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics is a private school that specializes in career education for potential students interested in cosmetology. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last three straight years. This school primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills required to pursue licensure and long term employment.
Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics offers student services such as cosmetology career pathway counseling for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduating students in need of employment. Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding licensure preparation, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (913) 888-2800.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered usually takes about eleven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,300*
- 19 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
Personal Grooming Arts (1,000 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 27 students completed the personal grooming arts program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$3,410|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$10,417|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Entourage Institute of Beauty and Esthetics. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- LaBaron Hairdressing Academy in Overland Park, KS (3 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Olathe in Olathe, KS (5 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (9 miles away)
- Transformed Barber and Cosmetology Academy in Kansas City, MO (11 miles away)
- House of Heavilin Beauty College - Raymore in Raymore, MO (11 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Kansas City in Kansas City, MO (16 miles away)
- Independence College of Cosmetology in Independence, MO (18 miles away)
- Paris II Educational Center in Gladstone, MO (20 miles away)