European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing offers a career oriented education in the beauty industry. The school is located in Guilford, CT, which is in a predominantly rural area. Teach Hairdressing Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so for the last four consecutive years.
The European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, increasing the chances that students who complete the program have the skills needed to pursue licensure and long term employment.
This school enrolls about 22 students annually, providing a great atmosphere for learning.
European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing offers cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students. Students must look up local and state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures about EACH, please visit school's website. Prospective students can also visit our award-winning cosmetology portal or read our cosmetology career guide to learn more about the industry.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (203) 458-3334.
Hair Styling (1,500 Hours)
The hair styling program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $3,200*
- 15 students completed the hair styling program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||43%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$2,916|
|Receiving Student Loans||29%||$6,555|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to European Academy of Cosmetology and Hairdressing. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Branford Academy of Hair & Cosmetology in Branford, CT (5 miles away)
- Northhaven Academy in North Haven, CT (11 miles away)
- Academy Di Capelli - School of Cosmetology in Wallingford, CT (15 miles away)
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - Meriden in Meriden, CT (16 miles away)
- Oxford Academy of Hair Design in Seymour, CT (21 miles away)
- Connecticut Institute of Hair Design in Wolcott, CT (23 miles away)
- Brio Academy of Cosmetology - Niantic in Niantic, CT (26 miles away)
- International Institute of Cosmetology in Wethersfield, CT (29 miles away)