- Makeup Artistry
- Cosmetology Instructor
European Academy of Cosmetology – Union is located at 1126 Morris Ave in the city of Union. Around 260 students have graduated from this location over the last few years. This location provides services for students in the form of post-graduation job placement opportunities, career guidance & assistance to help students define their goals, and flexible courses for those with irregular schedules. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting empire.edu.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at European Academy of Cosmetology – Union. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (800) 920-4593.
Cosmetology (1,200 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately nine months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,500*
- 61 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to - annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Students wishing to apply to European Academy of Cosmetology – Union must pay an application fee of $125. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (908) 686-4425. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||85%||$5,186|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$9,537|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to European Academy of Cosmetology – Union. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Capri Institute - Kenilworth in Kenilworth, NJ (3 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Bloomfield in Bloomfield, NJ (8 miles away)
- Career School of NY in Staten Island, NY (9 miles away)
- Academy of Cosmetology and Esthetics NYC in Staten Island, NY (10 miles away)
- Total Image Beauty Academy in Union City, NJ (11 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - North Plainfield in North Plainfield, NJ (11 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ (11 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - Brooklyn in Brooklyn, NY (12 miles away)