Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue, located in the metropolitan area of Bellevue, Washington, offers cosmetology training for students. Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1979. The main program taught by Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue is in cosmetology, which prepares students with the skills and abilities needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this school are:
Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue enrolls about ninety-eight students yearly, which gives students greater access to the instructors.
Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue provides student services in the form of career counseling for students beginning a career in cosmetology and help with finding job opportunities for students. Students are asked to look up state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet current standards. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Evergreen Beauty & Barber College – Bellevue. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (425) 643-0270.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average fourteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- 21 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
Esthetician program takes on average seven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 20 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
The master esthetician program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- Takes about 11 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with Evergreen Beauty & Barber College – Bellevue for more information. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at this school, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||73%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||50%||$4,833|
|Receiving Student Loans||73%||$7,773|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Evergreen Beauty & Barber College – Bellevue. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute in Seattle, WA (8 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty in Mountlake Terrace, WA (10 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Shoreline in Shoreline, WA (10 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Everett in Everett, WA (20 miles away)
- Paroba College in Everett, WA (20 miles away)
- Cascade Beauty College in Auburn, WA (22 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty - Branch Campus in Federal Way, WA (22 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Tacoma in Tacoma, WA (32 miles away)