Expertise Cosmetology Institute is a school that provides training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Las Vegas, Nevada. For the last two straight years Expertise Cosmetology Institute has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. This school has an in-depth cosmetology program that trains students for entry into the beauty industry as licensed professionals. In addition, this school also provides a nail technology program for students who wish to pursue nail care, an esthetics program, which provides a comprehensive education in the field of skin care and treatment, and a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals that wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
Expertise Cosmetology Institute graduates about 110 students each year. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to pay for this school was approximately 17%.
Expertise Cosmetology Institute provides career assistance for students entering a career in cosmetology. City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. Students can learn more about Expertise Cosmetology Institute, including consumer disclosures, by visiting expertisebeauty.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Expertise Cosmetology Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (702) 636-8686.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $19,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- 53 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which lists schools offering this program along with a career overview.
Hair Styling (1,200 Hours)
The hair styling program offered commonly takes about eight months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $15,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,300*
- The length of the hair styling program is usually 8 months
Esthetician (900 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $800*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
The program offered commonly takes about four months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,512|
|Receiving Student Loans||99%||$8,048|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Expertise Cosmetology Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Academy of Hair Design - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (3 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (6 miles away)
- Casal Institute of Nevada in Las Vegas, NV (7 miles away)
- Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences - Summerlin in Las Vegas, NV (8 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (13 miles away)
- Euphoria Institute of Beauty Arts & Sciences - Green Valley in Henderson, NV (14 miles away)