Fashion Focus Hair Academy is a school that provides education and training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Sarasota, FL. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-three consecutive years. Fashion Focus Hair Academy primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills necessary to pursue licensure and gainful employment. In addition, Fashion Focus Hair Academy also provides a nail technology program, which provides training in nail artistry and care.
Close to 230 students completed programs at Fashion Focus Hair Academy over the past couple years, with a graduation rate of around 80%. In 2009 the reported default rate of individuals taking loans to cover the tuition costs for this school was around 16%.
Fashion Focus Hair Academy provides help with finding job options for students. Students must look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Fashion Focus Hair Academy, including licensure preparation, by visiting fashionfocusacad.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Fashion Focus Hair Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (941) 921-4877.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately twelve months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,500*
- 19 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 12 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Facial Treatment Specialist (260 Hours)
The facial treatment specialist program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the facial treatment specialist program is usually 2 months
The program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the program is usually 2 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The financial figures shown on this page provide information regarding costs and fees at Fashion Focus Hair Academy, these numbers may change in a given year due to a variety of factors.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||63%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||51%||$3,596|
|Receiving Student Loans||54%||$5,085|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Fashion Focus Hair Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- GUTI The Premier Beauty & Wellness Academy in Bradenton, FL (17 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - Saint Petersburg in Davie, FL (36 miles away)
- Loraines Academy Inc in Saint Petersburg, FL (38 miles away)
- Manhattan Hairstyling Academy in Tampa, FL (44 miles away)
- American Institute of Beauty in Largo, FL (46 miles away)
- Artistic Nails and Beauty Academy in Tampa, FL (48 miles away)