Frederick School of Cosmetology provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Frederick and surrounding areas. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this school are:
Across all cosmetology programs, 88% of those who start a program will graduate One of the ways Frederick School of Cosmetology may support its students is by offering assistance in evaluating career options.
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Frederick School of Cosmetology for over five straight years. Please visit frederickschoolofcosmetology.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Frederick School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (301) 668-2900.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 10 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. A fee of $150 is required from all applicants. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Frederick School of Cosmetology for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$3,714|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$7,000|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Frederick School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- The Temple - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Frederick, MD (1 miles away)
- Award Beauty School in Hagerstown, MD (22 miles away)
- Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology in Gaithersburg, MD (24 miles away)
- Hair Expressions Academy in Rockville, MD (29 miles away)
- Avi Career Training in Great Falls, VA (31 miles away)
- American Beauty Academy - Wheaton in Wheaton, MD (32 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy in Reisterstown, MD (33 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Hanover in Hanover, PA (34 miles away)