G Skin & Beauty Institute is located in Oakbrook, IL, and is a career school that specializes in cosmetology training. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by G Skin & Beauty Institute for over several years. This school provides a comprehensive cosmetology program that readies individuals for entry into the beauty industry as licensed professionals. In addition to cosmetology, G Skin & Beauty Institute also has a cosmetology instructor training program for students who want to become educators and an esthetics program, for individuals who wish to specialize in skin treatments and care.
Enrollment at this school is approximately 260 students per year, with students having a graduation rate of around 91%. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was around 1.9%.
G Skin & Beauty Institute provides student services in the form of cosmetology career pathway counseling to help students and job placement opportunities for students looking for work. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students lookup obtaining a license in cosmetology. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at G Skin & Beauty Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (815) 786-7266.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 163 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average twelve months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||70%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||43%||$3,598|
|Receiving Student Loans||65%||$7,817|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to G Skin & Beauty Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Lisle in Lisle, IL (4 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (4 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Glendale Heights in Glendale Heights, IL (5 miles away)
- Universal Spa Training Academy in Downers Grove, IL (5 miles away)
- Cannella School of Hair Design - Villa Park in Villa Park, IL (7 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Aurora in Aurora, IL (8 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Darien in Darien, IL (8 miles away)
- Pivot Point Academy - Bloomingdale in Bloomingdale, IL (9 miles away)