Gene Juarez Academy, located in the residential area of Federal Way, Washington, offers cosmetology training for students. Gene Juarez Academy is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-three consecutive years. The school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that teaches the skills and education necessary to obtain licensure and employment upon completion.
The school had an enrollment of close to 350 students last year, with students graduating with a rate of around 55%. In 2009 the reported default rate of individuals taking student loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around 16%.
Gene Juarez Academy offers student services including cosmetology career guidance to help students and job placement options for individuals looking for work. State licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students look into getting a license in cosmetology. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit genejuarezacademy.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty – Branch Campus. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (253) 839-4338.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average fourteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,000*
- 153 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 14 months
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools information page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty – Branch Campus is -. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$6,205|
|Receiving Student Loans||77%||$7,792|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty – Branch Campus. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Cascade Beauty College in Auburn, WA (4 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Tacoma in Tacoma, WA (10 miles away)
- BJ's Beauty & Barber College in Tacoma, WA (11 miles away)
- Gary Manuel Aveda Institute in Seattle, WA (20 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Bellevue in Bellevue, WA (22 miles away)
- Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy - Shoreline in Shoreline, WA (26 miles away)
- Gene Juarez Academy of Beauty in Mountlake Terrace, WA (27 miles away)
- Evergreen Beauty & Barber College - Everett in Everett, WA (41 miles away)