Students interested in a career in cosmetology may obtain an education through Grabber School of Hair Design, which is located in a residential area of Ballwin, MO. Grabber School of Hair Design is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last twenty-five straight years. This school primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. The cosmetology courses offered at this school are:
Approximately 340 students completed their training at Grabber School of Hair Design over the past couple years, with students completing the programs with a graduate rate of around 69%. The estimated average default rate of individuals taking student loans over the reported last three years (2007-2009) was around 5.6%.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research getting a license in cosmetology. For additional information regarding consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Grabber School of Hair Design. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (314) 966-8888.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $4,500*
- 77 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$4,792|
|Receiving Student Loans||81%||$8,977|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Grabber School of Hair Design. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Skin Institute in Saint Louis, MO (10 miles away)
- National Academy of Beauty Arts - St Louis in Saint Louis, MO (10 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mehlville in Mehlville, MO (12 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - St Charles in St. Charles, MO (14 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School St Louis in St. Louis, MO (15 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - St. Peters in St. Peters, MO (16 miles away)
- St Louis Hair Academy in Saint Louis, MO (17 miles away)
- Elaine Steven Beauty College in Saint Louis, MO (18 miles away)