Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology offers a career oriented education in the cosmetology industry. The school is located in Oswego, Illinois, which is in a predominantly residential area. Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1984. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for immediate employment upon completion, having provided all the skills needed to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. In addition, Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology also offers a cosmetology instructor training program for students who wish to teach cosmetology as a career.
In 2010-2011 approximately 32 students completed programs at Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology, with about 48% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to pay for this school was approximately 1.6%.
Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology provides student services in the form of career counseling for students starting their a career in cosmetology and help with finding job options for students. Students are asked to look up state and county licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit hairpros.edu.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (630) 554-2266.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $20,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,700*
- 17 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $10,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$5,859|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$9,500|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hair Professionals School of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Aurora in Aurora, IL (11 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Shorewood in Shorewood, IL (14 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Joliet in Joliet, IL (14 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lisle in Lisle, IL (17 miles away)
- Professionals Choice Hair Design Academy in Joliet, IL (17 miles away)
- G Skin & Beauty Institute in Oakbrook, IL (19 miles away)
- University of Aesthetics - Downers Grove in Downers Grove, IL (22 miles away)
- Universal Spa Training Academy in Downers Grove, IL (22 miles away)