Hairitage Hair Academy focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Saint George. In the previous year, over thirty cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this school are:
- Nail Technician
The last reported accreditation for Hairitage Hair Academy was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see admissions information, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Hairitage Hair Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (435) 673-5233.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,400*
- 41 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||73%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||73%||$3,828|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Hairitage Hair Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Evans Hairstyling College - St George in Saint George, UT (2 miles away)
- Taylor Andrews Academy - St. George in St. George, UT (2 miles away)
- Skin Institute in Saint George, UT (3 miles away)
- Evans Hairstyling College - Cedar City in Cedar City, UT (38 miles away)