Paul Mitchell Schools was founded based on the principles of Paul Mitchell, a well known hair designer and product innovator. Students of Paul Mitchell can learn the methods and techniques necessary for a successful career in cosmetology. Paul Mitchell Schools are located throughout the United States with over sixty five locations to choose from.
Paul Mitchell Schools provides an in depth education in cosmetology, particularly its artistry and creativity, as well as a fundamental understanding of business as it relates to the field. Individuals who complete a program will receive a certificate in cosmetology and will have developed the skills necessary to pursue employment within the industry. Additional programs may be available in esthetics, nails, barbering and teacher training. The school prides itself on helping students achieve their personal and professional goals.
North Little Rock Location
Imagine – Paul Mitchell Partner School is located at 4201 E Mccain Blvd in the city of North Little Rock. This campus has graduated approximately 890 students over the past few years. This location offers services for students in the form of career pathway assistance for students in need of help, job placement opportunities for students after graduation, and flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours. You can learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting pmlittlerock.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Imagine – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (501) 801-1833.
Personal Grooming Arts (1,500 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $16,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $3,800*
- 226 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 11 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- 8 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The cost to submit an application is $100. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (501) 375-0211. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$4,265|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$9,771|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Imagine – Paul Mitchell Partner School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Velvatex College of Beauty Culture in Little Rock, AR (0.8 miles away)
- Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design in North Little Rock, AR (1 miles away)
- New Tyler Barber College Inc in North Little Rock, AR (2 miles away)
- Lees School of Cosmetology in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Little Rock in North Little Rock, AR (4 miles away)
- Washington Barber College Inc in Little Rock, AR (5 miles away)
- Arkansas Beauty School - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (6 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)