Inner State Beauty School provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Lyndhurst and surrounding areas. Last year over 110 students completed their training and prepared for licensing with a graduation rate of around 73%. The cosmetology training courses that may be offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, Inner State Beauty School may provide services to students, like:
- Career counseling for students
- Job placement assistance
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by Inner State Beauty School for over twenty-six straight years. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit innerstatebeautyschool.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Inner State Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (440) 442-4500.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fifteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- 35 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (750 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $5,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools profile page.
The program offered commonly takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||41%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||41%||$4,894|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Inner State Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Cleveland in Willoughby, OH (6 miles away)
- Allstate Hairstyling & Barber College in Cleveland, OH (11 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School Cleveland in Twinsburg, OH (13 miles away)
- Brown Aveda Institute - Mentor in Mentor, OH (14 miles away)
- Brown Aveda Institute - Rocky River in Rocky River, OH (18 miles away)
- Fairview Beauty Academy in Fairview Park, OH (20 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - North Olmsted in North Olmsted, OH (23 miles away)
- Raphael's School of Beauty Culture Inc - Brunswick in Brunswick, OH (25 miles away)