International Beauty School - Bel Air provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Bel Air and surrounding areas. Over 200 cosmetology students have completed their education in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 36%. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this location are:
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at International Beauty School – Bel Air. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 41083811.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about thirteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,400*
- 28 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Get more information about cosmetology and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at International Beauty School – Bel Air is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (410) 838-7477. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||85%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$4,260|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$6,856|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to International Beauty School – Bel Air. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Baltimore - Golden Ring in Baltimore, MD (15 miles away)
- Robert Paul Academy of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences in Timonium, MD (16 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy of Essex in Baltimore, MD (17 miles away)
- Baltimore Studio of Hair Design in Baltimore, MD (22 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Owings Mills in Owings Mills, MD (24 miles away)
- Maryland Beauty Academy in Reisterstown, MD (26 miles away)
- Schilling - Douglas School of Hair Design in Newark, DE (33 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - York in York, PA (34 miles away)