Interested individuals in and around Marshalltown may obtain a cosmetology education by registering and enrolling at Iowa School of Beauty - Marshalltown. This school has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1985. This school primarily offers classes in the area of cosmetology through professional and experienced teachers, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills and education needed to pursue licensure and gainful employment. The cosmetology programs offered at this location are:
In the most recent reporting year, close to fourteen students graduated from Iowa School of Beauty - Marshalltown. Similarly, the reported rate of students taking student loans to help pay the tuition for this school was around 6.7%.
Iowa School of Beauty - Marshalltown offers student services including career counseling for students entering a career in cosmetology and help with finding job options for students. Students should look up state and county licensing regulations to make sure programs meet established standards. To see more and get consumer disclosures, please visit the ISB portal.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Iowa School of Beauty – Marshalltown. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (641) 752-4223.
Personal Grooming Arts
The personal grooming arts programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
2,100 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $2,100*
- Takes about 15 months to complete
1,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $3,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $100*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
The program offered usually takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,038|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$7,949|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Iowa School of Beauty – Marshalltown. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- PCI Academy - Ames in Ames, IA (36 miles away)
- La James International College - Cedar Falls in Cedar Falls, IA (42 miles away)
- College of Hair Design - Waterloo in Waterloo, IA (45 miles away)
- American College of Hairstyling - Des Moines in Des Moines, IA (46 miles away)
- La James International College - Johnston in Johnston, IA (49 miles away)
- Iowa School of Beauty - Des Moines in Des Moines, IA (49 miles away)