John Paolo's Xtreme Beauty Institute/Goldwell Product Artistry is located in Ballston Spa, NY, and is a beauty school that focuses on cosmetology training. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by John Paolo's Xtreme Beauty Institute/Goldwell Product Artistry for over seven years. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for gainful employment upon completion, providing all the skills necessary to prepare students for licensure and employment in the beauty industry. The cosmetology training courses offered at this school are:
In 2010-2011 approximately thirty-five students completed programs at this school.
John Paolo's Xtreme Beauty Institute/Goldwell Product Artistry offers services for students in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules, job placement options for graduates looking for work, and cosmetology career counseling to help students. Students must look up state licensing regulations to ensure programs meet current standards. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at John Paolo’s Xtreme Beauty Institute/Goldwell Product Artistry. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (518) 583-3700.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about nine months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- 59 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 9 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,200*
- 16 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools profile page.
The program offered usually takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||81%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$3,047|
|Receiving Student Loans||62%||$5,179|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to John Paolo’s Xtreme Beauty Institute/Goldwell Product Artistry. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- John Paolo's Xtreme Beauty Institute - Goldwell Pro in Latham, NY (18 miles away)
- Adirondack Beauty School in Glens Falls, NY (23 miles away)
- Orlo School of Hair Design and Cosmetology in Albany, NY (24 miles away)
- Austin's School of Spa Technology in Albany, NY (24 miles away)