Jolie Hair And Beauty Academy - Hazleton provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Hazleton. Over 110 cosmetology students have attended and completed their schooling in the last few years with about 72% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this location are:
To help students, Jolie Hair And Beauty Academy - Hazleton may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Helping graduates find work
Jolie Hair And Beauty Academy - Hazleton has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1981. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Jolie Hair And Beauty Academy – Hazleton. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (570) 459-5501.
Cosmetology (1,250 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually eleven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,900*
- 25 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 11 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Barber (1,250 Hours)
The barber program takes about eleven months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $18,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,900*
- 13 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 11 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually five months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- 10 students completed the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Jolie Hair And Beauty Academy – Hazleton. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Jolie Hair and Beauty Academy of Wilkes - Barre in Wilkes Barre, PA (19 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Pottsville in Pottsville, PA (23 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Wyoming Valley in Moosic, PA (31 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Lehigh Valley in Whitehall, PA (35 miles away)
- Metro Beauty Academy in Allentown, PA (36 miles away)
- The Vision Academy in Allentown, PA (38 miles away)
- Stroudsburg School of Cosmetology in Stroudsburg, PA (41 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Reading in Reading, PA (42 miles away)