Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training focuses on cosmetology training for students located in New York and surrounding areas. Last year over forty students completed their education and prepared for licensing with about 26% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. To help support students, Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training may offer services to students, including:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Job placement assistance
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology courses of Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training for over thirteen straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (212) 486-9541.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately five months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 20 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||51%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||49%||$2,060|
|Receiving Student Loans||40%||$3,784|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in New York, NY (1 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (1 miles away)
- Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York, NY (1 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of New York in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (3 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - New York in New York, NY (3 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York in West New York, NJ (3 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Jersey City in Jersey City, NJ (4 miles away)