Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology is located in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and is a beauty school that specializes in cosmetology education and training. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology for over 3 years. Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology primarily offers education in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program will have the skills and abilities required to pursue licensure and long term employment. The cosmetology programs that are offered at this location are:
Students should look up state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. Students can learn more about Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology, including licensing and consumer disclosures, by visiting lindseyinstitute.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (270) 796-3661.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
The cosmetology program takes about fifteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- 24 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 15 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools profile page.
Esthetician (1,000 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 12 months
Get more information about esthetician and find other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools profile page.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology is -. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||91%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||40%||$4,754|
|Receiving Student Loans||66%||$6,745|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Lindsey Institute of Cosmetology. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- PJ's College of Cosmetology - Bowling Green in Bowling Green, KY (3 miles away)
- PJ's College of Cosmetology - Glasgow in Glasgow, KY (28 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - North Nashville in Madison, TN (46 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Madison in Madison, TN (48 miles away)