Long Island Beauty School - Hempstead provides cosmetology training for students located in Hempstead and surrounding areas. Over 330 cosmetology students have completed their schooling in the last few years with about 54% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. In one of the ways Long Island Beauty School - Hempstead may support its students is by providing students with help in finding employment.
Long Island Beauty School - Hempstead has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1975. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Long Island Beauty School – Hempstead. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (516) 483-6259.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 70 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 9 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which also includes career information.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||75%||$4,200|
|Receiving Student Loans||83%||$9,969|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Long Island Beauty School – Hempstead. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Brittany Beauty School - Levittown in Levittown, NY (6 miles away)
- Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute in Levittown, NY (7 miles away)
- Midway Paris Beauty School in Ridgewood, NY (15 miles away)
- American Beauty School in Bronx, NY (15 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (16 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (18 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (18 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in New York, NY (18 miles away)