Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute is a school that offers education and training in the beauty industry for residents of Levittown, New York. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute for over three years. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that provides the skills and abilities required to obtain licensure and long term employment upon completion. In addition, this school also provides a nail technology program for students who wish to pursue nail care and an esthetics program, which provides an excellent education in the field of skin care and treatment.
Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute offers student services such as cosmetology career counseling assistance to help students and job placement options for students looking for work. Students should look up state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet established standards. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (516) 520-4800.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about six months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- 89 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Read more and find other schools listed by visiting our esthetician schools page.
The program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $3,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- The length of the program is usually 4 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||50%||$2,953|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$5,485|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Long Island Nail & Skin Care Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Brittany Beauty School - Levittown in Levittown, NY (1 miles away)
- Long Island Beauty School - Hempstead in Hempstead, NY (7 miles away)
- Long Island Beauty School - Hauppauge in Hauppauge, NY (17 miles away)
- American Beauty School in Bronx, NY (20 miles away)
- Midway Paris Beauty School in Ridgewood, NY (21 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (22 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (22 miles away)
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (23 miles away)