Students interested in a career in cosmetology and beauty may pursue an education through Love Beauty School, which is located in a rural area of Manchester, Tennessee. This school has been accredited by the Council on Occupational Education since 2009. The school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that teaches the skills and education necessary to get licensure and long term employment upon graduation. In addition, this school also has a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals that want to teach cosmetology as a career, a nail technology program for students who wish to pursue nail artistry, and a barbering program, which offers an education geared toward cutting and grooming hair for boys and men..
Enrollment at this school is approximately 110 students annually.
Love Beauty School offers job placement options for individuals looking for work. State licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Love Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (931) 723-8188.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,100*
- 21 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more and see other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools profile page.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- The length of the program is usually 5 months
Esthetician (750 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately six months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by taking a look at our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (300 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered commonly takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $300*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,379|
|Receiving Student Loans||100%||$4,893|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Love Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Buchanan Beauty College in Tullahoma, TN (11 miles away)
- Buchanan Beauty College in Shelbyville, TN (21 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Murfreesboro in Murfreesboro, TN (31 miles away)
- Fayetteville College of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences in Fayetteville, TN (36 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Nashville in Nashville, TN (47 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Nashville in Antioch, TN (49 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Nashville in Antioch, TN (50 miles away)