Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Lowell. Over 260 cosmetology students have attended and completed their training in the last few years. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute may provide services to students, like:
- Career counseling for students
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (978) 453-3235.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually eight months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 41 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
The program offered usually takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Personal Grooming Arts (60 Hours)
The personal grooming arts program takes about one month for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $1,000*
- Takes about 1 month to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||65%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||65%||$3,025|
|Receiving Student Loans||52%||$4,707|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Lowell Academy Hairstyling Institute. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- EINE Inc in Tewksbury, MA (5 miles away)
- Continental Academie of Hair Design - Hudson in Hudson, NH (12 miles away)
- Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Woburn, MA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Malden, MA (19 miles away)
- New England Hair Academy in Malden, MA (19 miles away)
- Michaels School of Hair Design and Esthetics - Paul Mitchell Partner School in Bedford, NH (23 miles away)
- Spa Tech Institute - Ipswich in Ipswich, MA (24 miles away)
- Laird Institute of Spa Therapy in Manchester, NH (24 miles away)