Mansfield Beauty Schools - Quincy focuses on cosmetology training for students located in and around Quincy. Last year over fifty cosmetology students completed their education and prepared for licensing with a graduation rate of around 83%. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Mansfield Beauty Schools - Quincy may offer services to students, including:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Mansfield Beauty Schools – Quincy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (617) 479-1090.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,100*
- 14 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 9 months
Learn more and browse other schools listed by checking out our cosmetology schools information page.
The program offered usually takes about one month to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $1,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the program is usually 1 month
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||75%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||63%||$5,602|
|Receiving Student Loans||63%||$6,085|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Mansfield Beauty Schools – Quincy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Massachusetts School of Barbering in Quincy, MA (0.2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Boston in Boston, MA (6 miles away)
- Ailano School of Cosmetology in Brockton, MA (12 miles away)
- New England Hair Academy in Malden, MA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Malden, MA (13 miles away)
- La Baron Hairdressing Academy - Brockton in Brockton, MA (14 miles away)
- Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Woburn, MA (19 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Framingham, MA (22 miles away)