Massachusetts School of Barbering focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Quincy and surrounding areas. Over 190 cosmetology students have attended and completed their education in the last few years with a graduation rate of around 90%. To help students, Massachusetts School of Barbering may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping graduates find work
- Night and weekend classes available
The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges has accredited the education provided by Massachusetts School of Barbering for over thirty-five straight years. Please visit massschoolofbarbering.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Massachusetts School of Barbering. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (617) 770-4444.
Barber (1,000 Hours)
The barber program offered most often takes about nine months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- 49 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Cosmetology (500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about four months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $700*
- 7 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 4 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||82%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$5,905|
|Receiving Student Loans||64%||$6,970|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Massachusetts School of Barbering. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Mansfield Beauty Schools - Quincy in Quincy, MA (0.2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Boston in Boston, MA (6 miles away)
- Ailano School of Cosmetology in Brockton, MA (12 miles away)
- New England Hair Academy in Malden, MA (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Malden in Malden, MA (13 miles away)
- La Baron Hairdressing Academy - Brockton in Brockton, MA (14 miles away)
- Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics in Woburn, MA (18 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Framingham in Framingham, MA (22 miles away)