Maximum Style Tec School of Cosmetology, located in the metropolitan area of Logan, UT, focuses on cosmetology training. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, having held that accreditation for the last 9 consecutive years. This school's cosmetology program is constructed to prepare students for long term employment upon completion, providing all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition, this school also has a nail technology program, which offers training in nail artistry and care.
Over the last several years close to 96 students have graduated from Maximum Style Tec School of Cosmetology.
Maximum Style Tec School of Cosmetology provides student services including cosmetology career guidance for current and graduated students and job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Students must look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet established standards. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Maximum Style Tec School of Cosmetology. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (435) 752-3599.
The cosmetology programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,600 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $13,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $4,000*
- Takes about 13 months to complete
2,000 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $4,000*
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $200*
- Takes about 8 months to complete
Master Esthetician (1,200 Hours)
Master esthetician program takes approximately ten months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $14,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,300*
- 11 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the master esthetician program is usually 10 months
The program offered most often takes about three months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- The length of the program is usually 3 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||95%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||67%||$4,387|
|Receiving Student Loans||90%||$9,512|