Midway Paris Beauty School, located in the metropolitan area of Ridgewood, NY, focuses on cosmetology training for interested individuals. This school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences, and has done so continuously for the last 38 years. This school offers a comprehensive cosmetology program that trains individuals get started in the beauty industry as licensed, qualified and skillful professionals.
This school graduates approximately sixty-eight students yearly, with about 60% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. Between the years of 2007-2009 the estimated default rate for students taking loans to pay for this school was around 17%.
Midway Paris Beauty School provides student services including cosmetology career counseling for current and graduated students and job placement opportunities for graduates in need of employment. Students should look up state licensing requirements to determine whether programs meet established standards. Get all the information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Midway Paris Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (718) 418-2790.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes usually nine months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $600*
- 58 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 9 months to complete
Learn more and browse other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$4,123|
|Receiving Student Loans||42%||$5,403|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Midway Paris Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (4 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of New York in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - New York in New York, NY (5 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (6 miles away)
- Seminar L'moros Bais Yaakov in Brooklyn, NY (6 miles away)