Mims Classic Beauty College provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around San Antonio. Last year over twenty students completed their training and prepared for licensing with a graduation rate of around 63%. The cosmetology training courses that are offered at this school are:
To help students, Mims Classic Beauty College may offer services to students, like those listed below:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Work study type employment to help offset tuition
- Helping graduates find work
Mims Classic Beauty College has been accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences since 1989. Please visit mimsclassic.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Mims Classic Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (210) 344-2041.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered most often takes about fifteen months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $500*
- 17 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 15 months
Get more information about cosmetology and find other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page.
The program takes about five months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 5 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes on average six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $100*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 6 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||60%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$4,464|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Mims Classic Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- SW School of Business and Technical Careers - Cosmetology in San Antonio, TX (3 miles away)
- Aveda Institute - San Antonio in San Antonio, TX (4 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - San Antonio in San Antonio, TX (4 miles away)
- University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Perrin in San Antonio, TX (6 miles away)
- Milan Institute - San Antonio Ingram in San Antonio, TX (7 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - San Antonio Walzem in San Antonio, TX (8 miles away)
- University of Cosmetology Arts & Sciences - San Antonio Jamar in San Antonio, TX (8 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - San Antonio Military in San Antonio, TX (10 miles away)