Moler - Pickens Beauty Academy is a school that specializes in training in the cosmetology industry for residents of Fairfield, Ohio. For the last twenty-eight years Moler - Pickens Beauty Academy has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. The primary program offered by this school is in cosmetology, which trains students with the skills and abilities necessary to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation.
Close to 360 students completed their training at this school over the last few years. In 2009 the reported default rate of students taking student loans to pay the tuition and fees for this school was approximately 18%.
Moler - Pickens Beauty Academy offers help with finding job opportunities for students. State and county licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students look into getting a license in cosmetology. To read program disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Moler – Pickens Beauty Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (513) 874-5116.
The cosmetology programs listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
1,500 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- Takes about 12 months to complete
1,800 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $18,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- Takes about 24 months to complete
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes usually six months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $8,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 6 months
Get more information about esthetician and browse other schools listed by checking out our esthetician schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$5,329|
|Receiving Student Loans||92%||$5,701|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Moler – Pickens Beauty Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (3 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Springdale in Springdale, OH (3 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (6 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (8 miles away)
- Moler Hollywood Beauty Academy in Cincinnati, OH (10 miles away)
- Aveda Fredric's Institute - Cincinnati in West Chester, OH (12 miles away)
- Western Hills School of Beauty and Hair Design in Cincinnati, OH (13 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH (14 miles away)