Located in Sacramento, California, My - Le's Beauty College is a private school that offers career education for students interested in cosmetology. This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges since 1999. This school's cosmetology program is designed to train students for long term employment upon completion, having provided all the skills required to prepare students for licensure and entry into the beauty industry. In addition to cosmetology, this school also provides a nail technology program, which provides training in nail care and an esthetics program, for individuals who want to specialize in skin care.
This school graduates close to 170 students yearly, with about 81% of students who start the program continue on to graduate.
My - Le's Beauty College offers job placement options for graduates in need of employment. Students must look up state and county licensing regulations to ensure programs meet established standards. Students can learn more about My - Le's Beauty College, including licensure preparation, by visiting mylebeautycollegeinc.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at My – Le’s Beauty College – Sacramento. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (916) 422-0223.
The program offered commonly takes about three months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $1,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $400*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $11,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $800*
- 48 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 12 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools information page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program offered commonly takes about five months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $600*
- The length of the esthetician program is usually 5 months
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||29%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||29%||$4,110|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to My – Le’s Beauty College – Sacramento. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- California Academy - A Paul Mitchell Partner School in Sacramento, CA (5 miles away)
- Cosmo Beauty Academy in Sacramento, CA (7 miles away)
- Federico Beauty Institute in Sacramento, CA (10 miles away)
- Marinello Schools of Beauty - Sacramento in Sacramento, CA (12 miles away)
- Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Fairfield in Fairfield, CA (38 miles away)
- Paris Beauty College in Concord, CA (50 miles away)