Interested individuals in and around Nashville may pursue a cosmetology education by enrolling at Nashville Barber and Style Academy. The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the cosmetology education provided by Nashville Barber and Style Academy for over 3 straight years. The main program taught by this school is in cosmetology, which trains individuals with the skills and education needed to obtain licensure and seek out gainful employment after graduation. In addition to cosmetology, this school also has a hair styling program, which focuses on the art of hair management and styling and a cosmetology instructor training program for students who aim to become educators.
Nashville Barber and Style Academy offers student services in the form of help with finding job options for students and career counseling for students starting their a career in cosmetology. Students are advised to look up state licensing regulations to make sure programs meet current standards. Get even more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Nashville Barber and Style Academy. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (615) 612-2505.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program takes about fourteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $15,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- 8 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Personal Grooming Arts (750 Hours)
Personal grooming arts program takes usually seven months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,500*
- The length of the personal grooming arts program is usually 7 months
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (450 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes usually four months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $5,000*
- Takes about 4 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$4,417|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$7,898|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Nashville Barber and Style Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- International Barber & Style College in Nashville, TN (4 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Madison in Madison, TN (11 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - North Nashville in Madison, TN (12 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Nashville in Antioch, TN (13 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Nashville in Antioch, TN (13 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Nashville in Brentwood, TN (14 miles away)
- Volunteer Beauty School - Nashville in Nashville, TN (16 miles away)
- Genesis Career College - Lebanon Campus in Lebanon, TN (30 miles away)