National Beauty College focuses on cosmetology training for students located in Canton and surrounding areas. Over 290 cosmetology students have completed their certificate in the last few years with about 65% of those who start the program continue on to complete it. The cosmetology courses that may be offered at this location are:
In order to provide support for students, National Beauty College may offer services to students, like:
- Helping students find employment
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
The National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences has accredited the instruction & training provided by National Beauty College for over forty-eight straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at National Beauty College – Canton. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (330) 499-5596.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
The cosmetology program offered on average takes about ten months to complete and may fulfill course requirements for licensing.
- Tuition estimate is $17,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,600*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 10 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by taking a look at our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $7,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $700*
- 12 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Read more and browse other schools listed by going to our esthetician schools information page.
Salon Management (300 Hours)
The salon management program takes about two months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $2,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $100*
- Takes about 2 months to complete
The program takes about three months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $3,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $500*
- Takes about 3 months to complete
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||66%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$3,985|
|Receiving Student Loans||59%||$5,887|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to National Beauty College – Canton. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Canton in Canton, OH (2 miles away)
- Raphael's School of Beauty Culture Inc - Alliance in Alliance, OH (13 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Akron in Akron, OH (19 miles away)
- Gerbers Akron Beauty School in Akron, OH (22 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell The School Cleveland in Twinsburg, OH (33 miles away)
- Raphael's School of Beauty Culture Inc - Brunswick in Brunswick, OH (35 miles away)
- Casal Aveda Institute in Austintown, OH (38 miles away)
- Raphael's School of Beauty Culture Inc - Boardman in Boardman, OH (40 miles away)