Neilson Beauty College is located in Dallas, Texas, and is a career institution that focuses on cosmetology training. For the last 38 straight years this school has received its accreditation from the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences.
This school primarily provides classes in the area of cosmetology by experienced teaching professionals, ensuring that students who complete the program have the skills and education necessary to pursue licensure and long term employment. In addition to cosmetology, Neilson Beauty College also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for students who wish to teach cosmetology as a career. The school has an enrollment of around 63 students each year.
Neilson Beauty College offers student services in the form of cosmetology career counseling to help students and flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules. Students should look up local and state licensing requirements to ensure programs meet current standards. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit neilsonbeautycollege.com.
Below is a listing of the programs that may be offered at Neilson Beauty College. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (214) 946-0458.
Cosmetology (1,500 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average thirteen months to complete. Students that complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $12,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $400*
- 23 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Learn more about cosmetology programs by visiting our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (750 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about seven months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $7,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$5,923|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Neilson Beauty College. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- MJ's Beauty Academy Inc in Dallas, TX (3 miles away)
- Ogle School Hair Skin Nails - Dallas in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- Buckner Barber School in Dallas, TX (8 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup & Cosmetology - Grand Prairie in Grand Prairie, TX (10 miles away)
- Advanced Beauty College in Irving, TX (11 miles away)
- Tint School of Makeup and Cosmetology - Irving in Irving, TX (11 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mesquite in Mesquite, TX (12 miles away)
- Dallas Barber & Stylist College in Dallas, TX (13 miles away)