New Tyler Barber College Inc, located in the metropolitan area of North Little Rock, Arkansas, focuses on cosmetology training. For the last twenty-nine straight years this school has received its accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges. This school offers an in-depth cosmetology program that readies individuals get started in the beauty industry as licensed, qualified and skillful professionals. In addition, this school also provides a cosmetology instructor training program for professionals who want to teach cosmetology as a career and a hair styling program for students who wish to receive a more in depth education in the management and styling of hair.
Nearly 170 students completed their training at this school over the past couple years, with about 65% of students who start the program continue on to graduate.
New Tyler Barber College Inc offers student services including job placement options for individuals looking for work and cosmetology career guidance to help students. Students must look up local and state licensing regulations to determine whether programs meet established standards. For additional information regarding licensing and consumer disclosures, interested individuals may visit the school's website.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at New Tyler Barber College Inc. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (501) 375-0377.
Barber (1,500 Hours)
The barber program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,100*
- 30 students completed the barber program last year
- Takes about 13 months to complete
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (600 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program offered usually takes about seven months to complete and may satisfy education requirements for licensing.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $200*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$4,750|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$8,857|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to New Tyler Barber College Inc. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Arkansas College of Barbering and Hair Design in North Little Rock, AR (0.8 miles away)
- Imagine - Paul Mitchell Partner School in North Little Rock, AR (2 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy - Little Rock in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Velvatex College of Beauty Culture in Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Lees School of Cosmetology in North Little Rock, AR (3 miles away)
- Washington Barber College Inc in Little Rock, AR (7 miles away)
- Arkansas Beauty School - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (8 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Little Rock in Little Rock, AR (8 miles away)